The months between April and September are the most active months for ticks, and AFC Urgent Care Swampscott provides walk-in treatment for lyme disease.
If you think you’ve been exposed to lyme disease, don’t hesitate to visit our urgent care center. Some symptoms you may be experiencing include:
- Bull’s-eye Pattern Rash
Our prevention tips for lyme disease include:
- Avoid wooded and bushy areas with high grass
- Walk in the center of trails
- Wear protective clothing such as pants and long sleeves
- Conduct a full-body tick check, and shower after outdoor activities.
- Examine your outdoor gear and pets for ticks
AFC Urgent Care Swampscott treats lyme disease for patients of all ages on a walk-in basis, seven days a week. Our medical professionals have been practicing in the Northeast region for a number of years, and are exceptionally knowledgeable in the management of tick-borne illnesses.
For more information about our preventative services, call us at 781-691-9366, or visit us today!