Remote Tele-heath Urgent Care Physician & Nurse Visits
What is a Telehealth Visit (Virtual Doctor's Consult)
Feel free to call us at 781-691-9366 if you have more questions or book your consults now.
How do we provide the same quality of health care remotely?
Cost and Appointment Details
The cost of a virtual visit is $169 prior to the video conference. If insurance information is provided, a claim will be filed on your behalf, including Medicaid and Medicare patients. Appointments may be booked via phone at 781-691-9366 or online using the Solv tele-health system. You will be asked to complete your registration paperwork if this is your first time using tele-health facilities. When registering, you will choose a time and enter your phone number so that you can be texted a Solv verification code, to finalize your booking.
Once the visit is confirmed, please verify that all medical/insurance paperwork, credit card information and your phone number is correct so that we may reach you in case we need more details. Prior to your appointment you will receive a call from our AFC medical staff with a few medical history questions to prepare our providers for your call. Once your provider is ready for your appointment, you will receive a text message and email with a link where you will join the video chat.
What kind of visits can I book a remote visit for?
Note that Tele-health visits are not possible for every medical concern. Here is a brief list of the kinds of conditions we can provide consults for remotely:
- Allergy Symptoms
- Bug Bites
- Poison Ivy
- Mild Sunburn
- Cold Sores
- Canker Sores
- Newly onset cough
- Sore Throat
- Ear infection, earache, or swimmers ear
- Eye infection, pinkeye, styes
- Female urinary tract infections
- Head Lice
- Infected toenail or fingernail
- Minor Burns
- Minor Rashes (e.g. Impetigo, Shingles, Ringworm)
- Sinus Infection or Sinusitis
If you are unsure whether you should book a tele-health visit or not please feel free to call us at 781-691-9366.
Please be aware that we may request that you come into our clinic for follow-up as the result of a virtual visit. For example, we may ask that you come in for testing (urine, strep, flu) or other treatment (x-rays, albuterol). If a physical follow-up is needed, the cost of your virtual visit will be applied to the cost of the physical visit if the visit is by the end of the next day.
Services we CANNOT provide through Tele-health Consults
- No narcotic or controlled substance renewal or prescription.
- No prescriptions over one month
- No Pelvic/genital/rectal/breast exams
- No Suturing or Wound related care
- No psychiatric conditions
- No emergency symptoms (Dial 911) including: chest pain, shortness of breath, allergic reaction, choking, altered of consciousness, head or neck injury
- No Pregnancy, birth control renewal or birth control advice
- No Workers Compensation or Occupational Health visits
- No Referrals to specialists
- No Physicals or Sport Physicals
- No Children under 6 months of age