At AFC Urgent Care Swampscott, we want to provide you the most affordable and efficient urgent care experience possible. That’s why we provide x-ray services for our patients at a fraction of the cost in an emergency room (ER).
Did you know that getting an x-ray done in an ER can cost upwards of a few hundred dollars while an x-ray at urgent care only costs your insurance’s co-pay amount? X-ray services at an urgent care center like AFC Swampscott allow patients to get x-rays when it best fits their schedule. In addition, patients coming into AFC Swampscott get the following care coordination services along with their x-ray:
- Board-certified physician care to help make important healthcare decisions
- Worker’s compensation-related evaluations and back to work programs
- Urgent care and minor injury treatment to fully evaluate the severity of your injury/x-ray
- Pediatric care to address both sudden injuries, bruises, and sprains for your children
- Sports-injury treatment for athletes at all levels of competition
- Walk-in clinic access so patients don’t ever need an appointment for their x-rays
Patients that want to visit AFC Urgent Care Swampscott can get fast and immediate x-ray by either calling in or visiting our center directly. We’re located at 450 Paradise Rd in Swampscott, MA. Use the map below to find directions, call us directly, or check-in online for an appointment!